australia dating - Any normal guys out there?

استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي اذهب الى الأسفل

australia dating - Any normal guys out there?

مُساهمة  australi في الأحد يوليو 24, 2011 3:09 am

benaught - I am very flexible My name is Kristin HARDEE I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. popular dating site free personals 100% free dating site dating in Canada singles in Bathurst free online dating Here we go... I love to have fun and be adventurous, but as for outdoorsy im only i the sense i like to get drunk on my patio Smile I grew up in a tiny little town and Im close to my family. I want to find someone who likes to go do thingd but likes to do experiment also.......... I am shy when I meet new people. As I learn more about them I open up easily. Very trusting soul who thinks the best of friends until they prove me wrong. I am looking for friends first then something long term I am looking for a genuine man. My prince. A man who I have thingse in common with, and our differences compliment one another/balance one another out. If you want to know more, send me a message. I am interested in meeting someone who is very open minded. Just simple fun, no strings. I am D &D free, you need to be the same (420 friendly is okay). I want to go out, have fun, and then... looking for someone who knows how to treat a woman in the bed room. needs a man that knows what he is doing. need someone that is good at having a buddie just for sex and nothing else. dont need a relatoiship now because I dont have the time so if thats cool with you then hit me up. I am cute but need a guy who can fulfill all my sexual needs. Im open toi meeting new people hanging out and see what happens. I am very laid back like movies and love shopping .So hit me up .

australi
زائر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى